Women’s Group Hostess
Please consider being the hostess for an upcoming Women’s Group. What does being a hostess entail? Below is all you need to do:
- Arrive at the church around 6:00/6:15 PM.
- Unlock the South Finley Hall door, unlock the door to the left of the memorial garden (codes can be provided by the church office).
- Bring beverages for the group (beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.)
- Set up paperplates, cups, disposable utencils in the kitchen (there is typically a supply of these for use)
- Turn on the warmer (this is the unit to the left of the stove). Button is at the bottom of the unit.
- No need for you to bring or sign up for any food.
The group has been very good about all chipping in to help with clean up, however as the hostess you are the lead to be sure everything is cleaned up, the warmer is turned off, the lights are off and doors are locked. A few days before the dates everyone who signed up with get an email with the total number of attendees so that proper quantity of food and beverage can be provided.